"She danced through the air in a ballad with the warm and gentle breeze. She spread her wings and she flew through sunshine. She spread her wings and she flew through rain. She flew over water, then over land again, but she did not search for peace. All the while it had been in her heart, she just had to listen for it."

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The sweetest moments in life!

I love down time & I love time with my family but I love the two together even more! Recently, I spent the weekend with my dad’s mom whom is known as Faye Jean by all those who adore her or to all the grandchildren & great grandchildren she is our “Nana”. What a beautiful lady she is & with a heart of pure gold at that – seriously! She cares for us all like no other. Time spent with her out in the country just has a way of easing your mind! Below are some pictures or as I like to refer to them as “memories” ; precious moments made while enjoying one another's company. Hope you like!

Enjoying the sunset on the swing; see I told you she was beautiful!


Country sunsets are always so relaxing.


Sadie - Nan's great protector & her ball.


We baked a strawberry shortcake cake!


And was it ever delish!


Pa (R.I.P.) & Nana on their wedding day! And I will say it again, b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

XO,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment